Reporting Unlicensed Operators (Structural Pest)

Anyone who advertises or performs structural pest control work in Georgia must have either a certified operator’s license or a registered employee license and must work for a licensed company.

Always hire a pest control company licensed with the Georgia Department of Agriculture and request to see a license before work begins. Structural pest control workers are required to carry an employee identification card issued by the Department of Agriculture while performing pest control services.

You can find licensed companies or verify the pest control technician and company license here.

To report suspected illegal pest control activity, complete the Reporting Unlicensed Operators Form and submit it

Are you interested in becoming licensed as a pest control operator or employee?  See our main Structural Pest Control page for details.