This page lists recent recall alerts for food and feed products that have been distributed to, and/or were produced here in Georgia. Recall notices come from the GDA as well as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Safety Inspection Service (USDA FSIS). To learn more about a recall, click on any of the links below to display the full news release. Only the most recent recalls are posted here, categorized annually by fiscal year (July 1-June 30); click on a year below to see additional recalls. Want to learn more about how recalls are classified (Class I, II or III) or other information about how they're issued?
Click here for Product Recalls 101 | Click here for retail recall guidance.
Bar-S Foods Company - Various chicken and pork hot dog and corn dog products that may be adulterated with Listeria monocytogenes. The products are labeled with the establishment number “EST. P-81A” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. See the full list of products here.
Agave Dream - Cappuccino Ice Cream that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, distributed nationwide in select retail stores in a brown paper pint size container (Best By date 07/04/17, UPC 899349002048).
ConAgra Foods - Expanded recall of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand products due to the potential presence of small metal fragments (2-9 mm) in the sugar used in the sauce. This voluntary action is being undertaken because of impacted sugar from a supplier. Products were distributed nationwide, see the full list here.
Monogram Appetizers - Poppers Brand Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, distributed nationwide in retail stores in a 32 ounce, clear plastic package marked with UPC 4670488920 because it may contain undeclared egg.
Theo Chocolate - 3-oz packages of Salted Almond 70% Dark Chocolate bars (lot 3037431, UPC 8 74492 00170 4, expiration 05/2017) because they may contain undeclared milk; distributed to retail stores in GA and other select states.
- Baptista’s Bakery, Inc. - 30 oz. Snack Factory® Original Pretzel Crisps® packages (Best By 07-01-17, UPC code 049508250401) because they may contain undeclared milk ingredients (allergen).
- Betty Crocker - Two flavors of cake mix, Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Party Rainbow Chip Cake Mix and Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Carrot Cake Mix, because they contain flavor chips (or bits) produced using Wondra flour, which was included in General Mills’ July 1st recall announcement. General Mills continues to collaborate with health officials to investigate a multistate outbreak of E. coli O121 connected to several brands of flour.
- Continental Mills - Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix in a 28 oz. carton or 3.5 lb. bag, because the product is made with a small amount of affected flour which was recalled by General Mills because it may be contaminated with E. coli O121.
- The Kroger Co. - Kroger Deluxe S’mores Ice Cream (48 oz. tub with UPC 0001111001399) because the product may contain undeclared peanuts (allergen) not listed on the label. Kroger initiated the recall when a supplier, Grain Craft, indicated a raw ingredient may have become contaminated with low levels of peanut residue.
- Kabob's Acquisition, Inc. - Recalling 44,850 pounds of raw intact and heat treated, not-ready-to-eat meat and poultry products that may be adulterated with E. coli O121 due to the General Mills flour recall. See a complete list of products here. The products subject to recall bear establishment number “Est. 6640” or “P-6640” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to hotel, restaurant, and institutional locations nationwide.
- Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Foods, Inc. - 26-oz. boxes of plastic tray “Michael Angelo’s Uncompromisingly Italian-Style Shrimp Scampi with Linguini Pasta in a Fresh Heirloom Garlic-Butter Sauce” (By By Date May 7, 2017; UPC code 0 37363 98377 0), due to misbranding and undeclared allergens (chicken, as well as egg and soy), shipped to distributors in the Southeastern U.S.
- **Expanded: General Mills recall of Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour to include flour made earlier last year, which may still be in consumers’ pantries. The recall is over E. coli concerns; learn more about the recalled flour here, and learn more about the ongoing illness investigation linked to flour here.
- GHSE, LLC - "Trader Jose's Mexicali Inspired Salad with Chili-Seasoned Chicken" in 11-oz. plastic clam shell containers with best-by dates of 05/18/16 – 07/03/16, due to wheat as an undeclared allergen; distributed to GA and other select states.
- Mister Cookie Face LLC - Sundae Shop Novelty Ice Cream Dipped "Variety" Cones due to the possibility of peanuts as an undeclared allergen. The affected product was distributed to ALDI retail stores and is packaged in a 32 oz. box containing eight ice cream cones, has the UPC code: 041498191962, and the plant code 34-2036, which is located next to the "best by" date of Nov. 14, 2017.
- The Father’s Table - Cases of cheesecakes sold by Gordon Food Service stores nationwide through retail and food service outlets under the "GFS®" label as a result of a recall by a flour supplier, Grain Craft, due to the fact the flour may contain undeclared peanut residue.
- IKEA - Choclad Mork (UPC Code 100293927003) and Chocklad Mork 70% (UPC Code 1203080940009) Dark Chocolate Bars, 3.5 oz., all best by dates, due to undeclared Milk, Hazelnuts and Almonds distributed nationwide to IKEA retail stores.
- Figi's Companies, Inc. - Snack mix products sold online only, related to the SunOpta sunflower kernel recall for Listeria monocytogenes: 16 oz. Snack Shoppe Hot & Spicy Cajun Snack Mix in a foil bag in a tin box (foil bags are marked with lot HD116063 160ZHSMIX).
- Fresh Express - Cesar Salad Kits due to undeclared walnut allergen, distributed to approximately 19 states including GA, and are identified by Product Code G163B13A, Use-By Date June 26.
- Molly & Drew - Three lots of American Original Beer Break Mix (L1215A, L1215B, and L1215C), sold only at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® retail stores nationwide, because it may be contaminated with E. coli O121 bacteria.
- Earnest Eats - Earnest Eats Dark Chocolate Almond Bars 6.2 oz. cartons because they contain sunflower seeds that have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, distributed nationwide.
- GMJ Natural Products, Inc. - 32 fl oz jugs of "Jugo Moringa Plus Antioxidant" because it may contain undeclared whey protein, distributed nationwide in retail stores and through mail orders.
- HP Hood LLC - 14 oz. and 10 oz. MUSCLE MILK® Genuine, MUSCLE MILK® Pro Series, MUSCLE MILK® 100 Calorie, with Best By dates of November 21, 2016 through May 23, 2017, with an "HS" in the code date, due to a possible packaging defect that could result in product spoilage.
- Let's Do Lunch, Inc. - Certain ready-to-eat sandwiches with the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, distributed nationwide directly to a number of school districts and to food service distributors that serve school districts.
- Kellogg Company - Certain graham crumbs made using Grain Craft flour, which may have undeclared allergen peanut residue. The affected graham cracker crumbs were used in certain lots of cheesecakes with a sell by date of June 6-21, 2016, no longer in the stores.
- Pinnacle Foods Inc. - C&W Early Harvest Petite Peas and C&W Petite Peas, multiple best-by dates, sold nationally due to possible Listeria contamination.
- Snyder's-Lance - Certain code dates of Lance brand Oyster Crackers with a possible undeclared peanut allergen, as a result of their wheat flour supplier, Grain Craft. Products were sold nationally to food service channels.
- Bolthouse Farms - A selection of Protein PLUS shakes ('best by' dates between 6/20/16 to 9/18/16) due to possible spoilage that may cause the beverages to appear lumpy, taste unpleasant and have an off odor.
- Atlantic Spice - 16 oz. packages of Sunflower Seeds Roasted Salted, Tropical Mix and Cranberry Health Mix snacks because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, distributed nationwide.
- Mondelez Global LLC - Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Cubs Graham Snacks sold in food service (not supermarkets), following notification of a wheat flour recall by Grain Craft, a third-party flour supplier.
- U.S. Cado Holdings, Inc. - Imported, frozen Swai fish fillets products in 2 lb. packages, distributed without meeting federal requirements, shipped to Aldi distribution centers in GA and other select states.
- GNP Company - Various chicken products with the number “P-322” inside the USDA mark of inspection due to possible foreign matter contamination, shipped for food service and retail distribution nationwide.
- Updated: National Frozen Foods Corporation - Frozen green peas and frozen mixed vegetables because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Following cooking preparation instructions on the labels will effectively reduce the risk of exposure to this bacterium.
- Radagast Pet Food, Inc. - Frozen Rad Cat Raw Diet products, sold in 8oz., 16oz., and 24oz. tubs, and free 1oz sample cups, due to the potential for the product to be contaminated with Salmonella and/or Listeria monocytogenes.
- Armour-Eckrich Meats, LLC - Armour® Snackmakers Keebler Animal Crackers because they contain animal cracker cookies with undeclared peanut residue, an allergen, distributed nationwide.
- Frito-Lay - Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos tortilla chips because they may contain undeclared milk ingredients, an allergen, distributed in GA and other select states.
- Simple Health, LLC - Tosi Cappuccino Crunch SuperBites because product of undeclared milk and soy ingredients, allergens.
- Mars Chocolate North America - select varieties of COMBOS®, including Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Cheddar Cheese Cracker, Pizzeria Pretzel, Sweet and Salt Caramel Pretzel, Pepperoni Cracker, and Buffalo Pretzel. The recall is due to trace amounts of peanut protein, an undeclared allergen.
- Kellogg Company - certain varieties of Mother's®, Keebler®, Kellogg's® Special K® brownies, Murray® and Famous Amos® snacks and cookies because they may contain undeclared peanut residue.
- Hostess Brands - 710,000 cases of select snack cakes and donuts as a direct result of a recall by one of their suppliers, Grain Craft, who recalled certain lots of flour for an undeclared allergen (peanut residue). See the full list of products, click here.
- Nature’s One - 3 lots of PediaSmart®Dairy Vanilla complete nutrition beverage powder packaged in 12.7 oz cans recalled due to possible under-delivery of nutrition (using the smaller scoop only provides 60% of the labeled nutritional content per serving). This product is generally consumed by children 13 months-13 years old; unless this product is used as a sole source of nutrition, there should be no health risk from using the incorrect scoop.
- Frito-Lay - select Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Rold Gold Thins, Rold Gold Sticks and Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided due to a potential undeclared peanut allergen, sold nationwide.
General Mills - Recall of Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour (sold in Safeway, Albertsons, Jewel, Shaws, Vons, United, Randalls, and Acme) due to the potential for E. coli 0121 contamination. This nationwide recall is linked to an ongoing illness outbreak investigation; learn more, click here.
Hostess Brands - 710,000 cases of select snack cakes and donuts as a direct result of a recall by one of their suppliers, Grain Craft, who recalled certain lots of flour for an undeclared allergen (peanut residue).
Sid Wainer & Son - Domaine de Provence brand La Cucina Tart Shells Neutral 3” Cone Tart Shells due to undeclared allergens (tree nuts - coconut, and eggs), distributed nationwide to food service establishments.
Sweet Earth Natural Foods - Big Sur Burrito, 7 oz, with a best by date of 3/30/17, due to a packaging error that led to some products containing an undeclared allergen (milk), distributed nationwide.
Nature’s One - 3 lots of PediaSmart®Dairy Vanilla complete nutrition beverage powder packaged in 12.7 oz cans recalled due to possible under-delivery of nutrition (using the smaller scoop only provides 60% of the labeled nutritional content per serving). This product is generally consumed by children 13 months-13 years old; unless this product is used as a sole source of nutrition, there should be no health risk from using the incorrect scoop.
MaraNatha® - All Natural Sunflower Seed Butter, 12 oz., with a "Use By" date range of 28JUL16 thru 05DEC16 and UPC code #0 51651-09367 5, distributed nationwide.
Brown & Haley - Expanded recall to include one additional lot of Mountain Thins “Trail Mix” flavor, 5.3 oz. package, UPC #0 41770 33370, Lot #7O03O610, Best By of 03MAR17 (3/3/2017).
Hickory Harvest Foods - Expanded recall of additional sunflower kernel products and trail mixes under the Hickory Harvest and Hickory Harvest Foods brand name.
Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. - Certain Atkins bar products that either contain or may have come in contact with equipment that processed product containing sunflower seeds distributed by supplier SunOpta, Inc.
The Quaker Oats Company - A small quantity of Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars (Chocolate Nut Medley and Yogurt, Fruit & Nut varieties) after an ingredient supplier was found to have distributed sunflower kernels that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, distributed nationwide.
Whole Foods Market - Whole Foods Market™ Korean BBQ Sauce because the product contains Peanut Coconut Sauce and therefore includes peanut and tree-nut (coconut) allergens that were not declared on product packaging.
Upated: TreeHouse Foods, Inc. - Expanded its products containing sunflower kernels which may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods, Inc. - Various not-ready-to-eat frozen food items due to the potential for these products to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes due to containing vegetables that are part of the recent CRF Frozen Foods recall.
Updated: Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc. - IQF Green Beans Because of Possible Health Risk - correct best by information, date 12/2016 and lot #14328001.
Updated: SunOpta - The company has expanded its recall of sunflower kernel products that have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
The Kroger Co. (2 products) - distributed in GA and other select states:
--Broccoli Raisin Salad because sunflower kernels included in the package may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Includes all container sizes and all use by dates for products with UPC 0028715820000.
--Simple Truth Organic Mixed Vegetables because a supplier indicated the product may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Includes sell by dates of Dec. 2016 and Jan. 2017, 10 oz. sized package, UPC 0001111036738.
The Pictsweet Company - Certain frozen vegetable products sold nationwide because they contain Cut Green Beans or Green Peas recently recalled by CRF Frozen Foods, a Pictsweet ingredient supplier, for Listeria mono. Recalled products include specific "best by" dates, with the letter “K” as the 5th digit of the manufacturing code (found on the back panel of each package).
Frontier Co-op - Organic Hojicha Tea because it may be contaminated with Salmonella. The tea was sold nationwide in 1-lb packages (Item 2920).
Rucker’s Wholesale and Service Co. - Uncle Bucks Sweet & Salty Trail Mix for possible Listeria mono contamination. The mix comes in 3 oz. clear bags with UPC 752545073390 and best by codes of 031417 & 041817. The products were distributed nationwide only in Bass Pro Shops stores.
United Natural Trading - Walnuts and walnut-containing products sold under the Nature’s Promise, Woodstock, Market Basket, and Woodfield Farms brand names because the nuts could be contaminated with Listeria mono. The products were distributed in limited quantities nationwide.
Let's Talk Health, Inc. - 15 packet jars of "Energizer Drink Mix," Agua Vitae Liquid Multi-Vitamin, Agua Vitae Kids Liquid Multi-Vitamin and Tox-Elim because they contain an undeclared milk and soy allergen from Whey Protein, distributed nationwide in retail stores and through mail orders.
- SunOpta - Sunflower kernel products sold in clear plastic packages under "Dakota's Best Biggy's Roasted and Salted Kernels" (16 oz) and Planters Sunflower Kernels (3 oz), with best by dates of March 2017. The products may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes and may have been distributed nationwide.
- Creative Snacks Co. - Bulk and packaged sunflower seed products sold nationwide due to the potential presence of Listeria monocytogenes.
- Publix Super Markets Inc. - Wheatberry Salad sold in plastic containers available in the Publix Delis due to the potential of Listeria monocytogenes, sold in GA and other southeastern states.
- Brown & Haley - Mountain Thins "Trail Mix" flavor that may be impacted by sunflower seeds contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, sold at select retail stores nationwide.
- The Kroger Co. - Kroger Sunflower Salad Toppers, Sunflower Kernels, and Cranberry Delight Trail Mix because a supplier indicated sunflower kernels may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, sold in GA and other select states.
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. - Sunflower kernels and almond products sold in retail stores nationwide because the products may be impacted by sunflower seeds contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- ConAgra - Watts Brothers Farms Organic packages of vegetables sold at Costco (including Mixed Vegetables, Super Sweet Corn, and Peas) and Trader Joe's Organic Super Sweet Corn recalled due to Listeria monocytogenes.
- Schulze and Burch Biscuit Co. - Millville Protein Chewy Bars products, sold nationwide in Aldi stores, because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc. - Stahlbush® IQF Green Bean in 10 oz. retail packages (UPC code 6 38882 00053 7), sold across the U.S. and Canada, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Pita Pal Foods - Pita Pal Corn Relish Salad, Texas Caviar Salad, Mediterranean 3 Bean Salad and Chipotle Quinoa Salad, sold in GA and other select states through retail and food service distribution, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- CRF Frozen Foods - This expanded recall of frozen fruits & vegetables includes ALL organic and non-organic products with a best by date or sell by date between April 26, 2016 and April 26, 2018. The recall includes approximately 358 products sold under 42 separate brands, such as broccoli, butternut squash, carrots, cauliflower, corn, edamame, green beans, Italian beans, kale, leeks, lima beans, onions, peas, pepper strips, potatoes, potato medley, root medley, spinach, sweet potatoes, various vegetable medleys, blends, and stir fry packages, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, peaches, raspberries, and strawberries. The products were distributed nationwide and may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Pilgrim's Pride - Expanded recall of various products due to foreign matter contamination (plastic pieces) that may be present in products. 4.6 million pounds of fully-cooked chicken products are included in the nationwide recall, including products sent to schools.
- CSM Bakery Solutions - Chick-Fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookies recalled for undeclared trace amounts of peanut protein (an allergen).
- Old Home Kitchens - 14oz. packages of Sliced Lemon Crème Cake (production code 16104 UPC 7121405521), Sliced Vanilla Crème Cake (production code 16104 UPC 7121405520) and Sliced Strawberry Swirl Crème Cake (production code of 16098 UPC 7121405522) due to a potential presence of peanut allergen in a CSM Bakery Solutions supplied ingredient.
- Southeastern Grocers (parent company of BI-LO, Harveys and Winn-Dixie) - 32 oz. Bakery Crème Cakes and 14 oz. Bakery Sliced Crème Cakes, because the products may contain undeclared peanuts. Distributed in all stores throughout GA, AL, FL, LA, MS, NC and SC.
- Tucker Milling - (Feed) - All Stock Tasty 10% (86310) product, dated from 4/1/16 to 4/25/16 due to a choking issues with older horses. See product label here.
- Milky Way International Trading Corp. - Nice! Peach Slices and Nice! Mixed Fruit in 8-ounce glass jars out of an abundance of caution due to potential glass in the product. The affected products were distributed to Walgreens stores nationwide and display the lots below.
- Perfect Fit Meals, LLC - Two varieties of poultry entrees due to misbranding and undeclared allergens (dairy): "Perfect Fit Meals Texas Chicken Ranch Casserole” and “Perfect Fit Meals Chipotle Chicken Sausage." The products were distributed to retail locations nationwide.
- Wylwood - Fresh Frozen Broccoli Cuts, 16 oz (1 lb) packages with UPC 5193300110 due to potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination, distributed to GA and other select states.
- Country Favor Inc. - Best Taste Keo Me Den Candy, 120 g packages dated 2017-12, due to undeclared peanuts (allergen), distributed nationwide.
- Back to Nature Foods - Classic Crème cookies, 12 oz packages with UPC 19898-01103 and best by date of 10 SEP 16 and 16 SEP 16, due to undeclared milk (allergen), distributed nationwide.
- Sugarfina - Sugerfina Milk Chocolate Malt Balls with UPC 840278113565, SKU K1159, because it may contain undeclared peanuts (allergen), distributed to GA and other select states.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp. - Gold Kist Farms Fully Cooked Whole Grain Popcorn Style Chicken Patty Fritters in 20 lb boxes (containing two 10 lb bags of product) due to the potential for extraneous plastic materials (foreign material contamination), distributed to GA and other select states.
- Roland Foods, LLC - Roland® Fire Roasted Red Pepper Strips due to the possible presence of glass fragments in the product, distributed nationwide.
- Alimentos Congelados, S.A. (Pinula) - "Wylwood" brand Frozen Broccoli Cuts with the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The frozen product was distributed to GA and several other states.
- Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Roasted & Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces product, distributed nationwide, due to the possible presence of small glass pieces.
- Lee Seed Company, Inc. - Yogurt Super Soynuts, sold online and distributed nationwide by mail order from Nov. 2013 to Mar. 2016, because the product contains undeclared milk.
- Trader Joe's - Chocolate Orange Sticks (UPC 00847162) and Chocolate Raspberry Sticks (UPC 00847122), distributed nationally, because the products may contain more than the stated "traces of milk" on the label.
- Gerber - Two (2) batches of Gerber Organic 2nd FOODS Pouches, due to a packaging defect that may result in product spoilage. Includes "Pears, Carrots & Peas" and "Pears, Apples & Manoges" flavors, distributed nationwide.
- Tri-Union Seafoods, LLC - Chicken of the Sea 5-oz cans of 'Chunk Light' tuna in water or oil, distributed nationally. The recall is due to product process deviations that could result in contamination by spoilage organisms or pathogens, which could lead to life-threatening illness if consumed.
- Bumble Bee Foods, LLC - Bumble Bee 5-oz cans and 4-packs of 'Chunk Light' tuna in water or oil, distributed nationally. The recall is due to product process deviations that could result in contamination by spoilage organisms or pathogens, which could lead to life-threatening illness if consumed.
- Texas Star Nut & Food Co. - Pistachio kernels and products containing pistachio kernels sold under the Nature's Eats, Southern Grove and Fresh Choice brand names. Products were sold between Aug. 2015 and Feb. 2016, distributed to retailers nationwide. The recall is due to the potential for Salmonella contamination.
- Nestle USA Inc. - "DiGiorno pizzeria! Tuscan-style chicken pizza" (best by Aug. 2016) and "Stouffer's chicken lasagna" (best by Jan. 2018), distributed nationwide, because the products may be contaminated with foreign materials.
- Perdue Foods LLC - 8-oz boxes of "Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets" (best by Sept. 27, 2016), distributed in Georgia, because the products may be contaminated with extraneous plastic materials.
- Awareness Corp. - 7.4 ounce Boost Tea, sold nationwide, because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Wonderful Pistachios - Retail packages of Pistachios (Wonderful Brand, Paramount Farms Brand, and Trader Joe's Brand), sold nationwide, because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Kanan Enterprises - Retail packages of Pistachios, sold nationally through convenience stores, because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Maytag Dairy Farms - “Maytag Blue” blue cheese wedges, wheels and crumbles, sold nationwide (including at Whole Foods Market stores), because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- BI-LO - Store location in Glennville, Ga., recalls cut cantaloupe products because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Health Matters America - Organic Traditions Sprouted Flax Seed Powder and Sprouted Chia & Flax Seed Powder, sold nationwide, because the products may be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Marathon Ventures, Inc. - Retail and bulk packages of raw macadamia nuts, sold nationwide through online website orders, because the products may be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Rucker’s Wholesale and Service Co. - Uncle Bucks and Cabela’s Classic Candies Maple Nut candy peg bags, distributed nationwide in Bass Pro Shops, due to an allergy alert for undeclared peanut ingredient.
- Peking Food - Chef Hon brand assorted varieties of Steamed Buns due to an allergy alert for undeclared egg.
- Wild Blue Yonder Foods - Chappaqua Crunch Simply Granola with Blueberries and Bananas for possible Salmonella risk.
- International Foodsource - Raw pistachios products due to possible Salmonella risk, distributed to food service and retail stores nationally.
- Fresh Express Incorporated - Limited quantity of 32-ounce Fresh Express Chopped Romaine with a Product Code of G034A06A and Use-By Date of February 19 due to a possible exposure to undeclared allergens.
See more Georgia-related recalls by clicking below by year (organized by fiscal year, July 1-June 30):